Germs are a form of malevolent bacteria which have one purpose; to spread more germs. Germs are dirty and filthy and can multiply very quickly. They are responsible for illness and can spread (through coughing) from one person to the next.
Originating from Germany, germs are invisible and are therefore almost impossible to see. Germs can easily infect a human and cause negative side effects, which include heightened temperature (of nearly 10 degrees) and even death.
- Main article: Moth-apple tree
Possible Sources of GermsEdit
- Not washing your hands properly after wiping your bottom.
- Sharing a friend's recorder.
- Kissing a dog, or a tramp.
- The wings of the Brown Maiden moth
Known Species of GermEdit